Don’t know how to screen record your iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini? Don’t worry – it’s easy to do that and doesn’t involve any complicated steps. In this guide, we’ll show you how to record screen activities on your iPhone 13 using iPhone’s built-in screen recorder and a third-party app. Continue reading to find how to screen record on iPhone 13.
Using Its Built-in Screen Recorder
Now, many phones have a built-in screen recording app, and iPhone is no exception. All iPhones running iOS 14 or later endows the built-in screen recording feature. Whether you are using it to make video tutorials or capture important screen activities, knowing how to make a screen recording on your iPhone 13 is quite essential. With iPhone 13, you can use its built-in screen recorder to create screen recordings. So, let’s explore how you can screen record on iPhone 13.
- To create a screen recording on your iPhone 13, you need to ensure that you enable the screen recording feature. If not, go to Settings > Control Center, and tap + next to Screen Recording.
- When you’re ready to start recording the screen, swipe to open Control Center and tap the screen recording icon (a solid dot with a circle around it) near the bottom of the panel. But if you need to record microphone voice, tap and hold the screen recording button, and then a pop-up menu will appear on which you can enable microphone recording. Next, tap Start Recording.
- After a 3-second count down, the recording starts. Then, the timer will begin to keep track of the duration.
- To stop the recording, open Control Center and tap the screen recording icon again. You will be notified that the Photos app has saved the screen recording.
Using a Third-party Screen Recording App
If you just need a basic screen recorder, iPhone’s built-in screen recording tool can get the job done. But if you want advanced features, like editing features, a third-party iPhone screen recorder might be what you are looking for. For this guide, we’ve chosen Vidmore Screen Recorder. It is a top-rated screen recorder for iPhone with editing and sharing application.
You can record your iPhone screen, microphone, or both within a few clicks. After recording, you can edit your videos by adjusting resolution, increasing volume, cutting unwanted segments, rotating the screen, and more. With this screen capture tool, you can take screenshots on any computer. Want to learn how to take screenshot on Dell, click here to learn more details.
Best of all, no watermark will be added on your recordings and screenshots. You can export the HD recording to your computer’s hard drive and share it directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc. To record the screen on iPhone 13 using Vidmore Screen Recorder, follow these steps:
- Once you’ve downloaded Vidmore Screen Recorder, install it by following the on-screen instructions. Then, run it on your computer.
- Click on the Phone Recorder > iOS Recorder > Screen mirroring.
- Then, you’ll need to ensure that the computer and your device are connected to the same WLAN/LAN. Open you Control Center on your iPhone, click the screen mirroring icon to open the drop-down menu on which you should choose Vidmore Screen Recorder, and wait until the connection is successful.
- Once connected, your iPhone screen will appear. Now, you can choose the output resolution, set the recording length, and more before the recording. When everything is set to capture the phone screen, hit the Record
- To finish recording, click Stop on the recording panel. You can preview the recording, trim the undesired parts of the video, and more. When you’re satisfied with the result, click Export to save the recording to your computer.
In this article, we discuss how to capture the screen on iPhone 13 using its built-in feature and go over how to use a screen recorder for iPhone to record on iPhone 13 efficiently. Now you can use screen recording tools to capture the important moments on your iPhone and post them on social media.